Coffee enema is an effective anti-cancer treatment and helps promote good health overall. and keeping in good health. Coffee contains ingredients which help enzymes to break down toxins in the blood.
Caffeine stimulates the secretion of glutathione, the liver's most important enzyme for detoxifying and eliminating free radicals.
The caffeine and theophylline in coffee dilate the blood vessels in the intestinal wall and soothe enteritis.
A coffee enema cleans the large intestine near the anus on the left side, which is the place where the large intestine is most prone to filth, dirt, feces and the most feculent bacteria.
Coffee enemas help maintain the health of the liver by dealing with the toxins excreted by the liver on a daily basis, which explains the significance of coffee enemas for cancer patients.
Improves constipation, increases beneficial bacteria, and maintains the balance of bacteria in the intestine.
Helps prevent ageing.
It can help to improve allergic symptoms such as heterotopic dermatitis and urticaria.
Improves blood circulation and lymph gland circulation, which can improve many skin problems.
Promotes metabolism and helps obese people to control their weight.
Remove toxins from the body and can improve symptoms like chronic fatigue, headaches, and sore shoulders.
Can help improve liver function and keep the body in good condition.
Can prevent constipation and improve living habits.
- People who experience palpitation, shortness of breath, chest tightness, suffocation, limb weakness
- People who lack appetite
- People who feel tired, have back aches, or general weakness
- People who often feel anxious or upset
- Insomniacs who have difficulty falling asleep or poor sleep quality
It is not suitable for:
- People who lack physical strength or have a weak body
- People with hemorrhoids or bleeding wounds in the rectum
- Pregnant women
- Bedridden, unconscious patients or the elderly
- Patients with severe gastrointestinal diseases
**While doing an enema, it's best to relax. Some like to listen to music.
Step 1: Close the water stop valve after cleaning the enema bag, after each use clean, can be reused.
Step 2: Add coffee infusion fluid into about 37℃ warm water. In addition to adding warm water close to human body temperature, also add about 0.5 gram of sea salt or deep ocean water to balance electrolytes, so that the electrolytes in the intestinal fluid can be closer to human body and improve osmotic force. It is recommended that people who are just starting out with coffee enemas add only 600 cc water for the first time, allowing the body to get used to it first, and then increase to 1000 cc each time.
Step 3: Hang the enema bag filled with enteric fluid high, about a person's height.
Step 4: Squeeze out the air in the enema tube. Open the water stop valve on the enema to allow the liquid to flow out and squeeze the air out of the enema, and then close the water stop valve.
Step 5: Coat the irrigation tube front end with emulsion It is recommended to apply lotions, liquid vitamins, aloe vera or linseed oil.
Step 6: Lay down on your right side. Lay a towel on the floor beside the bed, preferably not too far from the washroom.
Step 7: Insert the enema tube and open the water stop valve. While laying down, raise your left foot naturally. Gently put the irrigation tube into the anus about 15 cm deep, Open the water stop valve about ⅓, It will take about 15 to 20 minutes to drip.
Adjust the speed according to your situation. Turn off the water stop valve and hold on for 30 seconds to 1 minute. If you really can't help it, go to the toilet first, you can do it twice and it won't affect the effect.
Step 8: Lie straight, massage the left abdomen about 3 to 5 minutes. After waiting for enema liquid drop to be over, the body lies, one can wrap double foot to lean on the bed or wall, the body forms model.
Next, begin to massage from the left abdomen, go round navel to undertake with clockwise direction, massage 3 to 5 minutes can then one can go up to the toilet. If one cannot help it, it is alright to omit the massage steps and to go up to the toilet directly. During a massage, you can hear the sound of water in your stomach, it is the sign that the intestinal fluids is cleaning the intestinal walls like mouthwash to clean your mouth. While on the toilet, one can also do clockwise abdominal massage, it will help clean.
Step 9: Drink juice or mineral and probiotics after enema. Drink a glass of fruit juice before and after an enema to replenish lost water, balance your electrolytes, and reduce the discomfort that can occur when you have an enema.You can also eat a little lactic acid bacteria after enema.
Step 10: Clean the equipment. After the enema is finished, some coffee grounds will be left in the enema bag, which can be added with filtered water in order to clean it. The enema that touches the anus must be washed with soap.
Once the bag is clean, add a natural bacteriostatic agent or alcohol and let it drain again as a disinfectant. The end of the tube must also be sterilized.
After cleaning, keep the enema bag and enema tube dry and can be reused. Replace the enema hose after a month of continuous use. It is important to note that even family members should not share the same enema.
Matters needing attention:
1. Do not rush the enema time, the time can be controlled at 15 to 30 minutes, during the process, you can listen to music to relax.
2. The optimal number of coffee enemas is one in the morning and one in the evening, and the most suitable time is 1 hour after the meal. If you're just starting out, do it once a day.
3. People who are allergic to chemicals such as caffeine should dilute their coffee to four times before using it. After the enema, if excessive peristalsis occurs in the large intestine, it should be suspended and consult professionals.
4. The acid in coffee can irritate the skin of the anus, which may worsen hemorrhoids, or cause hemorrhoids, prolapsed anus, anus inflammation, etc. Therefore, after the end of the enema, it is recommended to dip the soapy fingers into the anus about 2 to 3, and then wash with warm water, wipe clean after the anal parts and use vaseline, in order to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
5. Coffee enema will cause the large intestine to lose water. Drink more water or vegetable juice before and after enema.
6. When you go to the toilet, be sure to have an abdominal massage to achieve the effect.
7. Enema fluid should be 1000 ㏄
8. Coffee enema is to assist the waste within the large intestine, shorten the retention time of waste in the intestine. It is not a replacement of normal daily defecation.