Acupuncture has been practiced in Asia for over 2,000 years. The goal of acupuncturists is to try to relieve symptoms and, more importantly, address the root cause of illness in order to restore balance and health.
How acupuncture works
Acupuncture involves placing extremely fine, sterile needles into specific acupoints along the channels of the body. It stimulates the release of the body’s own natural pain killers as well as molecules associated with tissue healing and disease resolution.
Much research has been done by scientists about how acupuncture works. The most widely accepted theory is the theory of Qi (a person's life energy) and how it flows along meridians (or channels) of the body.
As long as this energy flows freely throughout the meridians, health is maintained. When this flow is disrupted or blocked, then pain and illness will occur.
By inserting needles into the selected points in the meridians, the normal flow of the energy can be restored, and health is restored. Acupuncture helps to stimulate specific points, dredge and unblock the meridians, regulate the organs, and regulate the circulation of the meridian.
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for a variety of illnesses. These are just a few:
- Pain, including headaches and migraines, or back pain
- Low energy
- Poor sleep
- Anxiety and depression
Modern medical studies have shown that acupuncture and moxibustion can affect the endocrine system of the body, improve the secretion of certain chemicals, various enzymes or electrolytes, and maintain the stability of the human internal environment.
Acupuncture is also an effective pain reliever. It regulates human nerve cells, the nerve center and endorphin levels.
Auricular acupoint pressing
Auricular (ear) acupoint pressing replaces acupuncture treatment. It's used to treat illnesses through auricular points of the ears.
A hard and smooth small-grain drug seed or pill to press the ear's acupoint. Commonly used materials include, herb Wang Buliuxing, rapeseed, and bezoar anti-inflammatory pill, Liushen pill (Liu Shen Wan), etc. Cut the tape into 0.6 cm × 0.6 cm size for standby application.
Acupuncture for beauty
This acupuncture treatment is easy, safe and reliable without any side effects.
Acupuncture and moxibustion methods are used to nourish viscera, reduce swelling, disperse knots, and regulate qi and blood. This helps to reduce or remove certain physiological or pathological diseases that affect appearance and physical fitness.
The causes of blood stasis
1. Trauma: Various traumas, such as bruises, excessive weight-bearing, etc., or trauma to the skin, or internal injuries of the internal organs, keep blood away from the meridians, stay in the body, cannot be dissipated or discharged in time, or the blood does not run smoothly, resulting in blood stasis.
2. Bleeding: After bleeding, the menstrual blood fails to be discharged from the body and becomes stasis. The so-called "liquid blood is stasis." Or due to bleeding, specialize in stopping astringency, and use cold and cold, such as cold compress, to make the blood of the menstrual blood coagulate, and the blood of the non-menstrual blood stagnate and stagnate and form stasis.
3. Qi deficiency: Those who carry gas are blood, and those who carry blood are qi. Qi and blood flow, qi deficiency and weakness, blood stasis caused by stasis. Or qi deficiency can not control the blood, blood stasis outside the veins, this is due to stasis caused by deficiency.
4. Qi stagnation: Qi qi stagnates blood, qi stagnation and blood stagnation will cause blood stasis.
5. Blood cold: If the blood is warm, you can do it. Feeling the cold outside or the cold inside, the blood will be astringent and it will not run smoothly. 6. Blood fever: hot people camp blood, blood and heat intersect, or make the blood sticky and run poorly, or heat the veins, blood spilled between the organs of the viscera, can also cause blood stasis. It can be seen that cold and heat injury and blood veins can cause stasis. 7. Emotional and life discomfort: Internal emotional damage can also lead to blood stasis, mostly due to Qi stagnation. In addition, inappropriate diet can also lead to blood stasis and become sick.